What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Appetite for Destruction, starting from $10.50
- General admission floor (standing)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Appetite for Destruction
- Who they are: Appetite for Destruction has been performing the music of Guns N’ Roses for 20 years, performing with special guest and current Guns N’ Roses keyboardist Dizzy Reed, sharing two bills with ex-Guns N’ Roses guitarist Gilby Clarke, and headlining at BB King’s in Times Square for five consecutive years.
- Where they hail from: Long Island, New York
- Where you’ve seen them: The Paramount in Huntington, BB King’s in Times Square, the Gramercy Theatre, Starland Ballroom, the Canal Room, Bowery Ballroom, Joe’s Pub, Mulcahy’s, the Capitol Theater, among others.
- What to expect: the definitive Guns N’ Roses show featuring greatest hits such as “Sweet Child O’ Mine” and “Paradise City,” played by a spot-on Axl Rose and Slash.
The Fine Print
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.