All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One Aquatica Orlando Single Day Ticket, valid June 5–July 31, 2018
- One Aquatica Orlando Single Day Ticket Plus All-Day Dining, valid June 5–July 31, 2018
Note to customers: Aquatica Orlando will likely reach capacity on Saturdays and Sundays and we encourage guests to visit on the weekdays between now and July 31.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 31, 2018. Voucher expires July 31, 2018. Limit 10 per person. ALL SALES FINAL, NO REFUNDS. Operating hrs/days vary, check schedule. Ticket valid for ages 3+. Must give first & last name at checkout, which Groupon will provide to facilitate redemption. This ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable, not for resale, void if altered, will not be replaced if lost or stolen and may be confiscated without restitution for misuse. Valid for the person listed on the ticket. Bioscan and photo ID required. This offer is not to be combined with any other special offers, discounts and does not include special events. Offer subject to change without notice. Parking not included. The eTicket must be purchased and presented prior to arrival. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this voucher or elsewhere, Groupon is the seller of this voucher and merchant has no responsibility other than honoring voucher for stated admission purpose during stated promo period. Promo codes not valid on this offer. Aquatica Orlando is subject to capacity limitations and may temporarily close when capacity is met. Admission is not guaranteed and may be temporarily suspended during the day for periods of high attendance. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Aquatica Orlando
The sister waterpark to SeaWorld, Aquatica Orlando is a playground for kids and adults alike that welcomes guests from across Florida—and the nation—in search of splash-filled fun. Whether you're racing down one of more than 42 exhilarating slides or rivers or relaxing on the 84,000 square feet of white sandy beaches, there's an attraction here for every member of the family. Read on to learn more:
- All-New Ray Rush: Fully-loaded water adventure with three ways to slide, splash and soar like never before.
- Dolphin Plunge: The park's most-popular attraction shoots riders through a clear underwater tube where they can watch the pod of Commerson's dolphins frolic and maybe even race them.
- Ihu's Breakaway Falls: The steepest drop tower slide of its kind in Orlando.
- Walhalla Wave: A six-story slide maze of twists, turns, and drops for the whole family.
- Omaka Rocks: Riders speed down flumes into massive funnels, sliding high up one side and then the other.