Guests can enjoy a variety of attractions such as Dolphin Plunge and Ihu’s Breakaway Falls at one of the world’s largest water parks
What You'll Get
All SeaWorld Florida parks will reopen on June 11th. Click here for additional information on health/safety precautions and new regulations for all visitors and staff. Visitors will be required to schedule their date of visit upon redemption of their vouchers. Tickets are valid any operating day through expiration date on voucher. See FAQs on scheduling here.
- If you purchased the Single Park Ticket, it is valid for Aquatica Orlando for one person.
- If you purchase the Single Park Ticket with All-Day Dining, it is valid for Aquatica Orlando for one person. All-Day Dining is valid only at Aquatica Orlando participating restaurants and must be used by the same person.
- If you purchased the 2 Park or 3 Park Ticket, it is valid for one person to any combination of SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, or Adventure Island.
- When can I visit? Any operating day through December 31, 2020; view the schedule
- Free admission for children aged 23 months and younger
- Parking not included
- Lockers available? Yes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2020. ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS. Reservation required for visit. Click here for all health and safety precautions and requirements. Aquatica Orlando Single-Day Ticket with All-Day Dining is limit one per transaction or guests must all visit the park at the same time. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Operating hours and days vary, check schedule. Ticket valid for ages 3+. Notwithstanding anything to contrary in voucher or elsewhere, Groupon is seller of voucher and merchant shall have no responsibility other than honoring voucher for stated admission purpose and only during stated promotional period. Can't be combined with any other special offers or discounts. Must provide first and last name at checkout which will be shared to facilitate redemption. Expires on December 31, 2020. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Aquatica Orlando
The sister waterpark to SeaWorld, Aquatica Orlando is a playground for kids and adults alike that welcomes guests from across Florida—and the nation—in search of splash-filled fun. Whether you're racing down one of more than 42 exhilarating slides or rivers or relaxing on the 84,000 square feet of white sandy beaches, there's an attraction here for every member of the family. Read on to learn more:
- New! Kare Kare Curl: Experience a feeling of weightlessness! This new ride could be described as a "curve shaped wave" which riders will experience when climbing the vertical wave wall.
- Ray Rush: Fully-loaded water adventure with three ways to slide, splash and soar like never before.
- Dolphin Plunge: The park's most-popular attraction shoots riders through a clear underwater tube where they can watch the pod of Commerson's dolphins frolic and maybe even race them.
- Ihu's Breakaway Falls: The steepest drop tower slide of its kind in Orlando.
- Walhalla Wave: A six-story slide maze of twists, turns, and drops for the whole family.
- Omaka Rocks: Riders speed down flumes into massive funnels, sliding high up one side and then the other.