Guests can enjoy a variety of attractions such as Dolphin Plunge and Ihu’s Breakaway Falls at one of the world’s largest water parks
About This Deal
All SeaWorld Florida parks are now open! Click here for additional information on health/safety precautions and new regulations for all visitors and staff. Groupon purchasers are no longer required to schedule their visit to the parks.
- If you purchased the Single Park Ticket, it is valid for Aquatica Orlando for one person.
- If you purchase the Single Park Ticket with All-Day Dining, it is valid for Aquatica Orlando for one person. All-Day Dining is valid only at Aquatica Orlando participating restaurants and must be used by the same person.
- If you purchased the 2 Park or 3 Park Ticket, it is valid for one person to any combination of SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, or Adventure Island.
- If you purchase the Unlimited Park Ticket with Parking, it is valid for one person for unlimited visits within 14 consecutive days to any combination of SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, and Adventure Island Tampa Bay; Valid 1 year from date of purchase.
- When can I visit? Any operating day through November 2, 2021; view the schedule
- Free admission for children aged 2 and younger
- No Reservations Required when you purchase with Groupon.
- Parking not included
- Lockers available? Yes
For other SeaWorld park discounts see the below:
For 2021 Season Unlimited Visit Fun Cards click here.
Need To Know
About Aquatica Orlando
The sister waterpark to SeaWorld, Aquatica Orlando is a playground for kids and adults alike that welcomes guests from across Florida—and the nation—in search of splash-filled fun. Whether you're racing down one of more than 42 exhilarating slides or rivers or relaxing on the 84,000 square feet of white sandy beaches, there's an attraction here for every member of the family. Read on to learn more:
- New! Kare Kare Curl: Experience a feeling of weightlessness! This new ride could be described as a "curve shaped wave" which riders will experience when climbing the vertical wave wall.
- Ray Rush: Fully-loaded water adventure with three ways to slide, splash and soar like never before.
- Dolphin Plunge: The park's most-popular attraction shoots riders through a clear underwater tube where they can watch the pod of Commerson's dolphins frolic and maybe even race them.
- Ihu's Breakaway Falls: The steepest drop tower slide of its kind in Orlando.
- Walhalla Wave: A six-story slide maze of twists, turns, and drops for the whole family.
- Omaka Rocka: Riders speed down flumes into massive funnels, sliding high up one side and then the other.