- Two-day ticket to Aquatic San Diego
Valid for redemption on any regularly scheduled park operating day from August 7 through October 8. Does not need to be used on two consecutive days, but the second visit must be taken by October 8.
You can pack roller coasters, a dinner with Shamu, and all the other things to do at SeaWorld into a single day. All you need is a plan.
Aquatica San Diego
In addition to being SeaWorld’s Waterpark, Aquatica San Diego is also the largest water park in the San Diego area. Every summer, the park welcomes guests from across Southern California—and the nation—in search of splash-filled fun. Whether you're racing down one of more than a dozen exhilarating slides, riding the crests at one of SoCal's largest wave pools, or simply relaxing in a private cabana, there's an attraction here for every member of the family. Read on to learn more:
- Taumata Racer: Named for a famous New Zealand hill, the park's newest attraction sends riders racing down a 375-foot slide complete with a 180-degree turn and multiple tunnels.
- Tassie's Twister: Join friends on this spin-centric tube ride, which finds groups crashing down 75 feet of water before entering a spiraling six-story funnel.
- Woohoo Falls: You'll probably hear plenty of celebratory screams during trips down this trio of slides, one of which sends riders on an exciting plunge through total darkness.
- Walkabout Waters: Hoses, jets, and geysers erupt from this four-story interactive attraction, which also includes a 500-gallon bucket that douses climbers every five minutes.
- Dining: The park includes plenty of options for snacks, drinks, and meals, ranging from funnel cakes at Big Surf Snacks to refreshing margaritas at Rockwater Oasis.
- Animal friends: Keep an eye out for the park's animal residents, including colorful flamingos and freshwater turtles.