Aquatica San Diego offers a variety of water attractions for kids & adults alike, allowing for unforgettable memories & quality family time
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- When can I visit? any day; see the hours
- Valid for any two days between July 11th and September 30th, this does not have to be consecutive visit but must be used by the same person.
Free admission for children under 3
- What can I bring inside?: bottled water, baby food, snacks in individual serving sizes
- Parking information: general parking available for $17; preferred parking starts at $20
- Lockers available? Yes, for a small fee
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 1, 2019. ALL SALES FINAL, NO REFUNDS. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Operating hours/days vary, check schedule. Ticket valid for ages 3+. Both visits must be used by the same person, Notwithstanding anything to contrary in voucher or elsewhere, Groupon is seller of voucher and merchant shall have no responsibility other than honoring voucher for stated admission purpose and only during stated promotional period. Can't be combined with any other special offers or discounts Promo codes not valid on this offer. Expires on September 30, 2019. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Aquatica San Diego
In addition to being SeaWorld’s Waterpark, Aquatica San Diego is also the largest water park in the San Diego area. Every summer, the park welcomes guests from across Southern California—and the nation—in search of splash-filled fun. Whether you're racing down one of more than a dozen exhilarating slides, riding the crests at one of SoCal's largest wave pools, or simply relaxing in a private cabana, there's an attraction here for every member of the family. Read on to learn more:
- Taumata Racer: Named for a famous New Zealand hill, this attraction sends riders racing down a 375-foot slide complete with a 180-degree turn and multiple tunnels.
- Tassie's Twister: Join friends on this spin-centric tube ride, which finds groups crashing down 75 feet of water before entering a spiraling six-story funnel.
- Woohoo Falls: You'll probably hear plenty of celebratory screams during trips down this trio of slides, one of which sends riders on an exciting plunge through total darkness.
- Walkabout Waters: Hoses, jets, and geysers erupt from this four-story interactive attraction, which also includes a 500-gallon bucket that douses climbers every five minutes.
- Dining: The park includes plenty of options for snacks, drinks, and meals, ranging from funnel cakes at Big Surf Snacks to refreshing margaritas at Rockwater Oasis.
- Animal friends: Keep an eye out for the park's animal residents, including colorful flamingos and freshwater turtles.