- One ticket to Arbor Opera Theater’s production of La Traviata
- When: Thursday–Sunday, June 11–14
- Where: Lydia Mendelssohn Theatre
- Seating: rear balcony
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Dates and Times
- Thursday, June 11 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, June 12 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 13 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, June 14 at 2 p.m.
The sumptuous ear candy and easy-to-follow storyline of Verdi’s La traviata make it a popular entry point to opera. Verdi’s score is so iconic that it’s hard not to sing along to the intoxicating “Brindisi” or the tender duet where Alfredo passes a note to Violetta and asks her to check the box if she likes him back. Now this iconic show has been adapted in a collaboration between Arbor Opera Theater and the National Network of Depression Centers into a new English adaptation that addresses the stigma surrounding mental illness. Presented by two professional casts and a full orchestra, by the opera’s end, audiences will understand why it caused Julia Roberts to burst into tears during Pretty Woman—and from whom Nicole Kidman’s character contracted her tuberculosis in Moulin Rouge!.