- One ticket to see Arcade Fire: Reflektor Tour
- When: Wednesday, August 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Darling’s Waterfront Pavilion
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for general admission lawn (up to $36 value)
- $25 for seating in sections 10-11 or 6-7 (up to $40.65 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Arcade Fire hails from: Montreal, Quebec
- That’s English for: Montréal, Québec
- Their sound: epic baroque pop that examines heady topics such as death, religion, and isolation
- Best known for: beating out major-label acts Lady Gaga, Lady Antebellum, Eminem, and Katy Perry for Album of the Year at the 2011 Grammys
- Their winning album: The Suburbs, which touches on aging and suburban sprawl
- The band’s latest project: the sweeping, double-disc Reflektor
- How David Fricke described it in his four-and-a-half star review for Rolling Stone: “…spiking the band’s classic coliseum-shaking hymns with dub reggae, Clash-style punk-funk rhythms, and Eighties synth bounce.”
- This new aesthetic was inspired by: the band’s trip to the Port-au-Prince Carnival in Haiti
- Indicative song: the title track, whose ethereal synth beats build to an echoing chorus and a brief cameo by David Bowie