What You'll Get
- $24.75 for one G-Pass to see Arcade Fire: Reflektor Tour (up to a $33 value)
- When: Friday, May 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Aaron’s Amphitheatre at Lakewood
- Section: general-admission lawn
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The band hails from: Montreal, Quebec
- That’s English for: Montréal, Québec
- Their sound: epic pop that examines heady topics such as death, religion, and isolation
- Best known for: their third record, The Suburbs, which beat out major-label acts Lady Gaga, Lady Antebellum, Eminem, and Katy Perry for Album of the Year at the 2011 Grammys
- The band’s latest album: Reflektor, which dropped on October 28
- How David Fricke described it in his four-and-a-half star review for Rolling Stone: “…spik[ing] the band’s classic coliseum-shaking hymns with dub reggae, Clash-style punk-funk rhythms, and Eighties synth bounce.”
- This new aesthetic was inspired by: the band’s trip to the Port-au-Prince Carnival in Haiti
- Indicative song: the title track, whose ethereal synth beats build to an echoing chorus and a brief cameo by David Bowie<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 2, 2014. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Aaron's Amphitheatre at Lakewood on 5/2. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.