Bands go on tour to connect with their fans and on the off chance they left their keys under the couch cushions in that green room in Omaha. Support their search with this GrouponLive deal.
- $24.75 for one G-Pass to see Arcade Fire: Reflektor Tour (up to a $33 value)
- When: Friday, May 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Aaron's Amphitheatre at Lakewood
- Section: general-admission lawn
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The band hails from: Montreal, Quebec
- That's English for: Montréal, Québec
- Their sound: epic pop that examines heady topics such as death, religion, and isolation
- Best known for: beating out major-label acts Lady Gaga, Lady Antebellum, Eminem, and Katy Perry for Album of the Year at the 2011 Grammys for The Suburbs
- The band's latest album: Reflektor, which dropped on October 28
- How David Fricke described it in his four-and-a-half star review for Rolling Stone: "...spik[ing] the band's classic coliseum-shaking hymns with dub reggae, Clash-style punk-funk rhythms, and Eighties synth bounce."
- This new aesthetic was inspired by: the band's trip to the Port-au-Prince Carnival in Haiti
- Indicative song: the title track, whose ethereal synth beats build to a an echoing chorus and a brief cameo by David Bowie