Grammy-winning indie-rockers celebrate their new album, which adds dance beats and Haitian Carnival music to their epic pop
What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Arcade Fire: Reflektor Tour
- When: Monday, March 17, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Wells Fargo Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $22 for sections 204–210A (up to $52.70 value)
- $32 for sections 201–203, 211–214, or 224 (up to $73.30 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.<p>
- Arcade Fire hails from: Montreal, Quebec
- Their sound: epic pop that examines heady topics such as death, religion, and isolation
- Best known for: beating out major-label acts Lady Gaga, Lady Antebellum, Eminem, and Katy Perry for Album of the Year at the 2011 Grammys
- Their winning album: The Suburbs, which touches on aging and suburban sprawl
- The band’s latest project: the sweeping, double-disc Reflektor
- How David Fricke described it in his four-and-a-half star review for Rolling Stone: “…spik[ing] the band’s classic coliseum-shaking hymns with dub reggae, Clash-style punk-funk rhythms, and Eighties synth bounce.”
- This new aesthetic was inspired by: the band’s trip to the Port-au-Prince Carnival in Haiti
- Indicative song: the title track, whose ethereal synth beats build to an echoing chorus and a brief cameo by David Bowie<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 17, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 3/5 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Wells Fargo Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects EV15's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.