- One G-Pass to see Arcade Fire: Reflektor Tour
- When: Monday, March 10, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Palace of Auburn Hills
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Two Seating Options
- $22 for rows 12–19 of section 216, 217, 229, or 230 (up to $41.20 value)
- $32 for rows K–R of sections 116–124, or rows 1–11 of section 216, 217, 229, or 230 (up to $57.05 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Arcade Fire hails from: Montreal, Quebec
- Their sound: epic pop that examines heady topics such as death, religion, and isolation
- Best known for: beating out major-label acts Lady Gaga, Lady Antebellum, Eminem, and Katy Perry for Album of the Year at the 2011 Grammys
- Their winning album: The Suburbs, which touches on aging and suburban sprawl
- The band’s latest project: the sweeping, double-disc Reflektor
- How David Fricke described it in his four-and-a-half star review for Rolling Stone: “…spik[ing] the band’s classic coliseum-shaking hymns with dub reggae, Clash-style punk-funk rhythms, and Eighties synth bounce.”
- This new aesthetic was inspired by: the band’s trip to the Port-au-Prince Carnival in Haiti
- Indicative song: the title track, whose ethereal synth beats build to an echoing chorus and a brief cameo by David Bowie<p>