What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Arcade Fire: Reflektor Tour
- When: Thursday, March 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: KFC Yum! Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Two Seating Options
- $22 for rows AA–HH in sections 109–113 (up to $38.40 value)
- $32 for rows M–Z in sections 109–113, or rows A–J in sections 209–212 (up to $55.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
- Arcade Fire hails from: Montreal, Quebec
- Their sound: epic pop that examines heady topics such as death, religion, and isolation
- Best known for: beating out major-label acts Lady Gaga, Lady Antebellum, Eminem, and Katy Perry for Album of the Year at the 2011 Grammys
- Their winning album: The Suburbs, which touches on aging and suburban sprawl
- The band’s latest project: the sweeping, double-disc Reflektor
- How David Fricke described it in his four-and-a-half star review for Rolling Stone: “…spik[ing] the band’s classic coliseum-shaking hymns with dub reggae, Clash-style punk-funk rhythms, and Eighties synth bounce.”
- This new aesthetic was inspired by: the band’s trip to the Port-au-Prince Carnival in Haiti
- Indicative song: the title track, whose ethereal synth beats build to an echoing chorus and a brief cameo by David Bowie<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 6, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at KFC Yum! Center on 3/6. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.