What You'll Get
- One ticket to Arco Tsunami Festival events and The Symposium of Spectacle Based Drama
- When: Saturday, October 10, and Saturday, October 17
- Where: Arcosanti
- Seating: general admission
- $22 for Arco Tsunami Festival double bill performance of Carpetbag Brigade/Wise Fool events on Saturday, October 10 at 7:30 p.m. (up to $37.22 value)
- $16 for Arco Tsunami Festival performance of Global Stilt Congress on Saturday, October 17 at 5 p.m. (up to $26.87 value)
- $36 for both Arco Tsunami Festival events with Carpetbag Brigade/Wise Fool on October 10 and Global Stilt Congress on both October 10 and 17 (up to $64.09 value)
- $65 for the Symposium of Spectacle Drama on October 10 which includes admission to all Arco Tsunami Festival events on October 10 and 17 at 9 a.m., plus a T-shirt (up to $110 value)
Symposium of Spectacle Drama and Arco Tsunami Festival
- Events of the Arco Tsunami Festival: One 10/10, performance groups the Carpetbag Brigade and Wisefool present ariel and acrobatic stilts performaces. On 10/17, the Global Stilt Congress present dramatic, stilt-born acrobatics
- What You Get at the Symposium: besides admission to both of the shows, the symposium includes a day of education opportunities for aspiring performers. Interactive workshops, artist demonstrations, and panel discussions examine the process and role of spectacle-based drama in contemporary society. Laura Anderson Barbata delivers the keynote address.
- What You Might Learn About: stilt use for beginner and intermediate performers, improv and space work, and the crucial topic of transcommunality
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 10/10 starting at 9 a.m. for a ticket at Arcosanti. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.