What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket for middle sideline seating and an on-field experience, which allows you to stand on the field with a country for their National Anthem ($34.90 value)
- Where: Perani Arena
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
Choose from the following dates:
- Serbia vs. Russia or Canada vs. Brazil on Tuesday, March 24, at 6 p.m.
- Canada vs. Russia or Brazil vs. Serbia on Wednesday, March 25, at 6 p.m.
- Quarterfinal on Thursday, March 26, at 7 p.m.
World Cup Arena Soccer
Across the globe, millions of amateur soccer players compete in games of minifootball: small-sided soccer matches defined by a fast-paced, high-scoring style of play. From March 21–29, the World Minifootball Federation’s first-ever World Cup will unfold inside arenas across the U.S. and Canada before culminating in Chicago. This event marks the largest world championship for arena soccer since 1997’s World Indoor Championships in Mexico City.
Featuring 12 teams from around the world, the tournament will be played in a six-a-side, boarded style that’s popular throughout North America. Much like textbook chapters on America’s system of checks and balances, the teams will be divided into three distinct groups for pool play. Four of these teams will clash during back-to-back matchups at Valley View Casino Center on March 25.
About Arena Soccer World Cup & Quarterfinal
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of game for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Perani Arena. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before game time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.