- $57 for one ticket to Dwight Yoakam (up to $89 value)
- When: Friday, November 28, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Arena Theatre
- Section: 1–15, rows O–P
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- How you know him: as a pioneer of honky-tonk-style country who’s racked up five Billboard-topping albums and over 25 million worldwide sales
- Number of Grammy wins: 2, with 21 nominations
- If the combined number of his gold and platinum albums was a person’s age, that person could: legally watch an R-rated movie without getting permission from a parent or US president
- Newest album: 2012’s 3 Pears, which landed on more critics’ “Best of 2012” lists than any other country artist that year
- Why Dwight looks so familiar: he’s also a record-holder for most appearances on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and has appeared in more than 30 movies, including Sling Blade, Wedding Crashers, and both Crank films
- What to expect from his set: decades of greatest hits about guitars, Cadillacs, and the serenity of being a thousand miles from nowhere, as well as prime cuts from 3 Pears and plenty of heel-swiveling dance moves
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.