- $37 for one ticket to Angie Stone and Lyfe Jennings (up to $63.50 value)
- When: Saturday, February 28, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Arena Theatre
- Seating: section 1–15, rows Q–R
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Angie Stone and Lyfe Jennings
- Angie Stone: Before she stole the spotlight on RNB Divas: Atlanta, this three-time Grammy nominatee and two-time winner of the Soul Train Lady of Soul Awards made her mark in rap’s early days with 1979’s “Funk You Up,” then later formed the group Vertical Hold (“Seems You’re Much Too Busy”) before embarking on a solo career with hits such as “Sometimes” and “Baby”
- Lyfe Jennings: This R&B artist’s confessional tenor is matched only by his fluency in guitar, bass, and piano, a combination that’s earned the attention of collaborators Lil Wayne and Trina. Songs such as “Must Be Nice,” “S.E.X.,” and “Let’s Stay Together” are as likely to start dance parties as they are to transform your eyes into cartoon hearts.
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.