- $40 for one ticket to see Juvenile and Mystikal (up to $63.50 value)
- When: Friday, March 6, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Arena Theatre Houston
- Seating: sections 1–15, rows N–O
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Juvenile and Mystikal
- Juvenile track that’s probably not about air-traffic control: “Back That Thang Up”
- Other hits from his 10 studio albums: “Slow Motion,” “Animal,” “Rodeo”
- Artists he’s collaborated with musically: Lil Wayne, Soulja Slim, and Drake
- Artist he collaborated with charitably: Master P, to raise funds for victims of Hurricane Katrina
- Why the cause is personal: Juvenile is based in New Orleans, and his home was damaged in the deluge
- Mystikal’s vocal style: a gravelly rasp with a New Orleans drawl
- How you know him best: his early ’00s hits including “Shake It Fast,” “Danger (Been So Long),” and “Bouncin’ Back (Bumpin’ Me Against the Wall)”
- What’s up next: a new album Original has been rumored for years, and he can be heard on Mark Ronson’s smash album Uptown Special
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.