- $40 for one ticket to see The O’Jays and Eric Benét (up to $79 value)
- When: Arena Theatre
- Where: Friday, March 27, at 8 p.m.
- Seating: rows Q–R of sections 1–15
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
The O’Jays and Eric Benét
- The O’Jays: These living embodiments of classic Philly soul spin their smooth web of R&B and disco into jams such as “Love Train,” “Use Ta Be My Girl,” and “Back Stabbers”—all of which combined earned them a spot in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- Eric Benét: This neo-soul singer has racked up plenty of acclaim during his decades-long career, including four Grammy nods and an NAACP Image Award for his song “Spend My Life With You.” He can also be seen on the second season of BET’s The Real Husbands of Hollywood.
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.