- $40 for one ticket to Pimpinela (up to $73.50 value)
- When: Sunday, March 29 at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: The Fillmore Miami Beach at Jackie Gleason Theater
- Seating: Sections 1–15, rows L and M
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Who they are: Argentine siblings Joaquín and Lucía Galán
- What they do: croon heartfelt ballads that blend Lucía’s lilting soprano with Joaquín’s clear and strong tenor
- How they got their start: singing for family and friends
- Number of records they’ve sold worldwide: 25 million
- Their first #1 hit: ““Olvídame y Pega la Vuelta”
- Their upcoming release: the compilation album, 25 Aniversario
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.