- One ticket to 8Ball & MJG with Lil’ Keke, or Banda el Recodo
- Where: Arena Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $22 for 8Ball & MJG with Lil’ Keke on Saturday, April 4, at 8 p.m., rows L–M (up to $43.50 value)
- $35 for Banda el Recodo on Sunday, April 5, a 8:30 p.m., rows M–N (up to $79 value)
- Seating is in any of the sections, 1–15
- Click here to view the seating chart
- For Southern Hip Hop: See rap duo 8Ball & MJG, who made a splash working with Three 6 Mafia and P. Diddy, and hnow share tracks from their Billboard-charting eighth album Ten Toes Down. Joining them is Lil’ Keke, the Screwed Up Click collective member and Houston native whose latest is Money Don’t Sleep.
- For Banda and Ranchera Music: See Banda el Recodo (full name: Banda Sinaloense el Recodo de Don Cruz Lizárraga), a sharply costumed, a 20 piece band that’s been entertaining audiences, under direction of the Lizárraga family, since 1938.
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.