- $35 for one ticket to Made in Mexico (up to $79 value)
- When: Friday, October 18 at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Arena Theatre
- Seating: sections 1–15, rows P–Q
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Made In Mexico
- The Plot: in this Spanish-language comic drama, two couples reconnect after 30 years—one has found success in the United States, and the other labors in poverty in Mexico
- The Cast: some of the biggest stars of Mexican telenovelas and cinema play the two couples—Juan Ferrara and Azela Robinson as the wealthy Osvaldo and Marisela, and Rafael Inclán and Socorro Bonilla as the poor but proud El Negro and La Yoli
- For Fans Of: playwright Nelly Fernández Tiscorina’s other works, including La Juana Diaz, Alta en el Cielo, and Juguemos en el Bosque
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.