- ABBA the Concert or Omar Chaparro
- Where: Arena Theatre
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- $35 for one ticket to Omar Chaparro on Saturday, May 16, at 8:30 p.m. in sections 3–13, rows L–M (up to $59 value)
- $32 for one ticket to ABBA the Concert on Friday, May 15, at 8:30 p.m. in sections 1–15, rows L–M (up to $59 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Concerts at Arena Theatre
- ABBA the Concert: ABBA the Concert inhabits the shimmering spectacle and uplifting sound of the seminal Scandinavian pop phenomenon. Often traveling with two original members of ABBA’s rhythm section, the tribute band turns ears into funnel cakes as it plays the most iconic ABBA hits, including “Mamma Mia,” “S.O.S.,” and “Waterloo.”
- Omar Chaparro: This charismatic actor/comedian/media personality became the first man to win a reality show in Mexico on Big Brother VIP 2 and continues to host the long-running radio show Ya Párate ; fans can expect a joyfully comical set as Omar slips into an array of beloved characters
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.