- $45 for one ticket to see Vince Gill (up to $83.50 value)
- When: Thursday, June 4, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Arena Theatre
- Seating: sections 1–15, rows P–Q
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- 20: Number of Grammys on Vince Gill’s mantle, more than any other male country artist. In the 1990s, he received one every single year.
- 12: number of times he’s hosted the Country Music Awards
- 26,000,000: number of albums he’s sold over his three-decade career
- 19: number of albums he’s put out, including his most recent, a tribute to the golden age of country titled Bakersfield
- 4: its debut position on Billboard’s Top Country Albums list, and the number of stars it got from Taste of Country
- 11: its number of tracks—each one written between the years of 1961 and 1974 by one of Gill’s heroes, including Merle Haggard, Buck Owens, and Harlan Howard
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.