- $45 for one ticket to see Yuri – Invencible Tour 2015 (up to $83.50 value)
- When: Saturday, June 13, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Arena Theatre
- Seating: rows L–M of sections 1–15
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Yuri – Invencible Tour
- Yuri in a nutshell: except for the legendary coco de mer, no nut can contain the Mexican pop icon’s 20+ albums, international awards, TV hosting gigs, not to mention her film and telenovela appearances
- And if you can only fit three of her releases in your nutshell: pick her stellar 1978 debut, her Spanish language cover of “You Light Up My Life,” and her most recent album, Invencible
- How she switches genres on Invencible: if the lead singles “Invencible,” “Duele,” and “Ahora” are any indication, she trades her dancefloor-ready pop for heartbreaking ballads
- Who helps her do this: guest artists Reik, Yandel, Jesse & Joy, and El Cata
- Where else you’ve seen Yuri: as a judge on La Voz… Mexico, along with Julión Álvarez, Laura Pausini, and her sometime collaborator Ricky Martin
- The most accurate description of Yuri, as coined by AllMusic: “the Mexican Madonna”
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.