All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $26 for one ticket to see Keyshia Cole and Rico Love (up to $53.50 value)
- When: Saturday, August 29, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Arena Theater
- Seating: sections 1–15, row R or S
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
- How AllMusic.com describes her sound: “Cole’s voice is sweet and ringing, like a wiser version of Lil’ Mo who has had to weather a tremendous amount of drama.”
- Early connections that helped Keyshia cement her musical stardom: at age 12 she met and recorded with MC Hammer and, later, became friends with Tupac
- Her first single to hit the Billboard Hot 100: “I Changed My Mind,” featuring Kanye West
- The album it came from: her debut, The Way It Is, which went on to sell 1.6 million copies
- What she’s done in between: earned four Grammy nominations, recorded five more albums, and starred in three reality series for BET, including Keyshia Cole: The Way It Is, Keyshia & Daniel: Family First, and her latest…
- Keyshia Cole: All In: which documents the diva’s preparation for this very tour, in support of her latest album…
- Point of No Return: her sixth studio effort, featuring the singles “Rick James” (featuring Juicy J) and “She”
- His strengths: a sultry R&B croon, smooth hip-hop flow, and natural ear for writing and producing hit records
- Early connections: late ’90s R&B stars Jagged Edge got Rico’s foot in the production booth; Usher got him signed
- Hits that Rico wrote for others: Usher’s “There Goes My Baby,” Nelly’s “Just a Dream,” Beyoncé’s “Sweet Dreams”
- Hits that Rico kept to himself: “They Don’t Know,” “Somebody Else,” and the unofficial Cotillion anthem, “B**ches Be Like”
- His songwriting technique: he just listens to beats and pulls lyrics out of thin air without bothering to write them down
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 29, 2015. Redeem on 8/29 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arena Theatre
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.