All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $22 for one ticket to see Master P and H-Town (up to $43.50 value)
- When: Friday, September 4, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Arena Theatre Houston
- Seating: sections 1–15, rows R–S
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
- What Master P is Master of: helping to popularize hardcore rap; running the No Limit Records label; having a cool alias
- His original name: Percy Miller
- How No Limit got started: as a store
- What he learned in that store: that people were looking for a sound the major record labels weren’t producing
- How he responded: with albums such as Get Away Clean, 99 Ways to Die, and Only God Can Judge Me
- HIs hobbies: making movies such as I Got the Hook Up; negotiating the professional contract for Heisman Trophy winner Ricky Williams; a tryout with the Toronto Raptors
- What is H-Town: Houston, Texas
- Who are H-Town: Solomon “Shazam” Conner and Darryl “GI” Jackson
- Their H-sound: R&B that jumped off of new jack swing and dove into a pool of old-fashioned soul
- Their first big H-it: the innuendo-free “Knockin’ da Boots”
- What it H-won: it helped the group earn a Soul Train Music Award
- Check out: “Knockin’ Your Heels,” their footwear-centric follow-up
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 4, 2015. Redeem 9/4 starting at 12 p.m. for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arena Theatre
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.