All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $62 for one ticket for seating sections 1–15, row N (up to $89 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Birth name: José Martín Cuevas Cobos
- How he got his stage name: by combining the names of two of his idols—ranchera music stars Pedro Infante and Vicente Fernández
- His first break: when he recorded the theme for (and starred in) the telenovela La Niña de La Mochila Azul as a child
- Who got him that break: his namesake Vicente Fernández, who was moved by the youngster’s rendition of “Las carreras de caballos”
- Accomplishments since then: smoothly transitioning from child star to teen heartthrob, then from heartthrob to pop icon, then from pop icon to celebrated interpreter of traditional music
- Corresponding hardware: a 2001 Latin Grammy award for his hit record Yo no fuí
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 12, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Redeem on 9/12 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arena Theatre
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.