- $40 for one ticket for seating in sections 1–15 (up to $63.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- How you know The Whispers: from dance-club staples such as “And the Beat Goes On” and “Rock Steady”
- Their cred: they’re members of the Vocal Hall of Fame and the first act ever released on Soul Train Records
- Their stats: during 50 years they’ve racked up 12 Top-20 singles, 2 platinum albums, and 1 NAACP Image Award
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.