What You'll Get
- $59 for seating in sections 1–15, row P (up to $89 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- How you know Pepe Aguilar: he’s the multiple Grammy-winning singer of such ranchera hits as “Por Mujeres Como Tú,” “Miedo,” “Ya Nunca Mas,” and “Perdono Y Olvido”
- How you know his parents: they’re film and music stars Antonio Aguilar and Flor Silvestre
- His first foray into the international spotlight: his 1998 album Por Mujeres Como Tú, which spent 52 weeks on the Billboard charts
- Most surprising musical influences: The Who and Pink Floyd
- His recipe for musical success: a healthy dose of traditional guitar and a generous portion of his honey-smooth voice
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 10, 2015. Redeem starting 10/10 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arena Theatre
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.