- $60 for two tickets to see 38 Special (up to $122.50 value)
- When: Thursday, October 23, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Arena Theatre
- Seating: sections 1–15, rows Q–R
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- The 38 Special sound: hard-rocking arena shakers that recall the Allman Brothers, as well as more introspective ballads
- Where 38 Special got its start: in Jacksonville, Florida, in the mid-1970s, when neighborhood kids Don Barnes and Donnie Van Zant started a band
- 38 Special’s biggest hits: “Hold On Loosely,” “Caught Up In You,” “If I’d Been the One,” “Second Chance”
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.
7326 Southwest Fwy.
Houston, TX 77074