All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $69 for two tickets to see Cristian Castro (up to $142.50 value)
- When: Saturday, December 13, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Arena Theatre
- Seating: sections 1–15, rows T–U
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Cristian Castro’s first home: Mexico City
- His second home: at the top of the Latin Billboard charts
- His first #1 single: “Nunca Voy a Olvidarte” in 1993
- His latest #1 album: Viva el Príncipe in 2010
- The theme of that release: a tribute to José José, the “Prince of Song”—who appears on two tracks
- His most unexpected genre crossover: 2007’s El Indomable, in which the pop sensation manages to nail the no-frills charm of a mariachi band
- His latest project: the two-part En Primera Fila, which contains live recordings of some of his most beloved songs
- Why this show is special: he will perform on a round stage, a configuration that maximizes the number of front-row ticket holders without making fans sit on each other’s laps
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 13, 2014. Redeem starting 12/13 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Arena Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Arena Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arena Theatre
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.