What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Aretha Franklin
- When: Saturday, July 12
- Where: DTE Energy Music Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $12.50 for general admission to the lawn (up to $20.35 value)
- $27.50 for seating in the pavilion (up to $45.80 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Her undisputed nickname: The Queen of Soul
- Her ranking on Rolling Stone’s list of 100 Greatest Singers: #1
- Halls of Fame she’s been inducted into: three—the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1987, the UK Music Hall of Fame in 2005, and the GMA Gospel Music Hall of Fame in 2012
- If the number of Grammy awards she’s won were a person’s age, that person would be: able to vote in his or her first election
- Also the winner of: the 2005 Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Her signature song: “Respect,” penned by Otis Redding and lauded as an anthem for civil rights, feminism, and spelling bee champions
- Other chart toppers: “(You Make Me Feel Like A) Natural Woman,” “Chain of Fools,” “Think,” “I Never Loved a Man (The Way I Love You),” “I Say a Little Prayer”
- Artists who have cited her as an influence: Mary J. Blige, Natalie Cole, Fantasia Barrino, Jennifer Hudson
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 12, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at DTE Energy Music Theatre on 7/12. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.