- One ticket to see an international friendly between Argentina’s national team and Bosnia-Herzegovina
- When: Monday, November 18, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Busch Stadium
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $49 for one upper-level seat, marked in yellow on the seating chart (a $74.16 value)
- for one middle- or lower-level seat, marked in light blue on the seating chart (a value)
- for one lower-level sideline seat (a value)<p>
####Argentina vs. Bosnia-Herzegovina
Next Monday, international soccer returns to St. Louis for the first time since May, when Manchester City knocked off Chelsea in front of a raucous Busch Stadium crowd. This match pits Bosnia-Herzegovina against the two-time World Cup champion national team of Argentina. A familiar face to St. Louis leads the Bosnian side, as striker Vedad Ibisevic visits the city where he spent several years of his youth learning the game and bicycle-kicking homework to his teachers. Last month, in a match in Lithuania, Ibisevic tapped in a goal to punch Bosnia’s ticket to next year’s World Cup in Brazil—the country’s first since the dissolution of Yugoslavia.
Across the pitch looms Argentina’s talented roster that includes Manchester City’s Sergio Aguero and Real Madrid’s Angel Di Maria. Like Bosnia, Argentina has already secured its place at next year’s World Cup.