What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Ariana Grande
- When: Tuesday, September 8, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Shoreline Amphitheatre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- $20 for general-admission lawn (up to $33.25 value)
- $25 for reserved seating rows G–V of section 200 or 204 (up to $53.10 value)
- $35 for reserved seating rows A–L of section 200 or 204 or rows N–R of section 201 or 203 (up to $75.75 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How she launched her music career: releasing her debut album, 2013’s Yours Truly, which debuted at #1 on the Billboard Top 200, Billboard Digital Albums Chart and iTunes Overall Albums Chart
- What Yours Truly did: spawned the Top 10 hit “The Way,” debuted on Billboard 200 in the No. 1 spot
- Why the Arianators fan base grew in 2014: Ariana released My Everything, its singles—including “Problem” and “Break Free”—climbed the charts, and “Problem” made her the youngest woman to debut with over 400,000 copies sold in its first week
- Whom she’s collaborated with: Iggy Azalea, Zedd, The Weeknd
- A sampling of accolades and achievements: Two Grammy award nominations, “Favorite Breakout Artist” at People’s Choice Awards 2014, and “Young Influencer Award” at the iHeartRadio Music Awards
- Joining her on tour: Prince Royce, a Bronx native whose made it huge in Latin America, earning 19 Billboard Latin Music Awards for hits such as “Corazón Sin Cara”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 9, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together for reserved seating. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.