- One ticket to see Ariana Grande
- When: Friday, September 11, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Staples Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- $20 for sections 304–315 (up to $39 value)
- $25 for sections 301–303, 316–319, or 333–334 (up to $51 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- How she launched her music career: releasing her debut album, 2013’s Yours Truly, which debuted at #1 on the Billboard Top 200, Billboard Digital Albums Chart and iTunes Overall Albums Chart
- What Yours Truly did: spawned the Top 10 hit “The Way,” debuted on Billboard 200 in the No. 1 spot
- Why the Arianators fan base grew in 2014: Ariana released My Everything, its singles—including “Problem” and “Break Free”—climbed the charts, and “Problem” made her the youngest woman to debut with over 400,000 copies sold in its first week
- Whom she’s collaborated with: Iggy Azalea, Zedd, The Weeknd
- A sampling of accolades and achievements: Two Grammy award nominations, “Favorite Breakout Artist” at People’s Choice Awards 2014, and “Young Influencer Award” at the iHeartRadio Music Awards
- Joining her on tour: Prince Royce, a Bronx native whose made it huge in Latin America, earning 19 Billboard Latin Music Awards for hits such as “Corazón Sin Cara”