What You'll Get
The best rappers are masters of language, rhyme, and the ability to walk onstage in front of thousands of people and talk about some very sexy topics. Watch the best with this deal.
- $40 for one G-Pass to the Chicago Summer Jam featuring young Jeezy and Friends (up to an $81.74 value)
- When: Saturday, July 6, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Arie Crown Theater
- Seating: Balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
Chicago Summer Jam featuring Young Jeezy and Friends
- Headliner: Young Jeezy
- His friends: Fabolous, Elle Varner, and B. Smyth
- Young Jeezy’s most high-profile beef: with Bill O’Reilly, after the pundit took offense at his Obama-supporting collaboration with Jay-Z, “My President”
- How the president shared the love: at the White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner he said, “In my first term, I sang Al Green. In my second term, I’m going with Young Jeezy.”
- Upcoming from Fabolous: Loso’s Way 2: Rise to Power, out in July—his first album since 2009
- How Allmusic.com praised youthful singer-songwriter Elle Varner’s first album, Perfectly Imperfect: “one of 2012’s most pleasing and promising debuts”
- B. Smyth is old enough to: croon R&B hits, sign with Motown
- He’s not old enough to: drink legally, be a member of the AARP
- How you might know him: from his recent single “Leggo” with 2Chainz<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 6, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Arie Crown Theater on 7/6. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arie Crown Theater
The Arie Crown Theater—named after Lithuanian-native business tycoon, Arie Crown, and Theater, his loyal shar pei—has been a Chicago staple since 1960. Although its home at McCormick Place caught fire in 1967, somehow the theater was spared. It emerged from the smoke to welcome the biggest names in entertainment to its stage, acts including the Rolling Stones, the Temptaitions, the Bolshoi Ballet, and Jerry Seinfeld as well as stagings of Hello Dolly with Carol Channing and The King and I with Yul Brenner.