- $63 for one G-Pass to see Keith Sweat, Mint Condition and Donell Jones (up to $80.21 value)
- When: Friday, May 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Arie Crown Theater
- Seating: balcony or main floor
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
- Number of decades Keith has been crooning: nearly four
- Number of albums he’s put out in that time: almost 20, including three greatest hits collections
- Songs you’ve heard: the ’90s hit “Twisted,” featuring female trio Kut Klose, “I Want Her,” and the dance-friendly “Make You Sweat”
- Song you should hear: the sultry holiday jam “Be Your Santa Claus”
- VH1-related honor: “Twisted” made the cut of their 40 Greatest R&B Songs of the ’90s list
- The sound he helped innovate: New Jack Swing
- Jobs he held before his singing career launched: mailroom clerk, brokerage assistant at the NYSE, stock boy at Macy’s, child
Arie Crown Theater
The Arie Crown Theater—named after Lithuanian-native business tycoon, Arie Crown, and Theater, his loyal shar pei—has been a Chicago staple since 1960. Although its home at McCormick Place caught fire in 1967, somehow the theater was spared. It emerged from the smoke to welcome the biggest names in entertainment to its stage, acts including the Rolling Stones, the Temptaitions, the Bolshoi Ballet, and Jerry Seinfeld as well as stagings of Hello Dolly with Carol Channing and The King and I with Yul Brenner.