- One ticket to see Girls Night: The Musical
- When: Friday, November 14, at 7:30 p.m., or Saturday, November 15, at 2 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Arizona Broadway Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $28 for the burgundy section (up to $40 value)
- $35 for the yellow section (up to $50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Girls Night: The Musical
Girls Night: The Musical plots five friends center stage as they ponder their past, celebrate the present, and silently think about robot designs for the future during one comedic night of karaoke. The constantly touring show has seen sold-out runs in Las Vegas and Fort Lauderdale and plugs on NBC and the Lifetime network. As the actresses harmonize to suffragette anthems such as “Lady Marmalade,” “It’s Raining Men,” and “I Will Survive” amid vibrant set pieces, audiences laugh, cry, and dance as the theater transforms into a besties convention.
Arizona Broadway Theatre
A Peoria fixture since 2004, Arizona Broadway Theatre combines performances with fine dining, a marriage that helped garner the title of Best Playhouse from PHOENIX magazine in 2010. Curtains open to a cast of talented performers, who were culled from auditions in New York and the Valley of the Sun, and have belted out Broadway staples such as Grease, Fiddler on the Roof, and Singin' in the Rain. Servers glide through the tiered theater hall prior to performances, peppering white tablecloths with platefuls of American fare. Previous show's menus have included such dishes as steak diane's sliced tenderloin paired with sautéed shallots and lyonnaise potatoes, which entertain patrons' stomachs without forcing them to eat the show's program.