- One ticket to an Arizona Cardinals preseason football game courtesy of Western States Ticket Service
- Where: University of Phoenix Stadium
- Door time: two hours before game time
- Tickets will be emailed
- Ticket values include all fees
- $30 for one upper-level seat in sections 401–455 ($60 value)
- $55 for one lower-level seat in sections 101–106, 111–127, or 132–145 ($95 value)
- $80 for one lower-level seat in sections 107–110 or 128–131 ($125 value)
For each option, choose between the following games:
- Against the Kansas City Chiefs on Saturday, August 15, at 6 p.m.
- Against the San Diego Chargers on Saturday, August 22, at 7 p.m.
Western States Ticket Service is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Arizona Cardinals or University of Phoenix Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email from Western States Ticket Service. Free seats upgrades will be randomly selected. Click here for answers to frequently asked questions.
The Scouting Report
The Cardinals have carved out a niche in a fierce division in recent years, and last season marked their best showing yet. On the strength of one of the league’s stingiest defenses and an impressive 7-1 record at home, the Cardinals reached the postseason for the first time since 2009. And all this despite an injury that sidelined quarterback Carson Palmer midseason. With a healthy roster and an infusion of new talent from the draft, Arizona enters 2015 with sights set on bringing a championship trophy to Phoenix or at least borrowing one on weekends.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Arizona Cardinals, University of Phoenix Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.