- One ticket to an Arizona Cardinals preseason football game
- When: Sunday, August 24, at 5 p.m.
- Where: University of Phoenix stadium
- Door time: 3:30 p.m.
- Tickets will be emailed
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for one upper-level seat in sections 401-455 (a $60 value)
- $47.50 for one lower-level seat in sections 101-106, 111-127, or 132-145 (a $95 value)
- $75 for one lower-level seat in sections 107-110 or 128-131 (a $125 value)
Western States Ticket Service is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Arizona Cardinals or University of Phoenix Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email from Western States Ticket Service. Free seats upgrades will be randomly selected.
The Scouting Report
If they played in a weaker division, Arizona’s 10-6 record last season would have stamped their ticket to the playoffs. Though stiff divisional competition dashed their plans in 2013, the team is poised for a deep run this year. Arizona shored up its O-line during the offseason with a crucial acquisition at left tackle, improving the line’s ability to protect its quarterback from opponents’ tackles or untrustworthy salesmen’s sales pitches. On the other side of the ball, Arizona is primed for another successful season. They were the best in the league against the rush, allowing only 84.4 yards-per-game on the ground.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Arizona Cardinals, University of Phoenix Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.