- One ticket to an Arizona Cardinals preseason game
- When: against the Kansas City Chiefs on Saturday, August 15, at 6 p.m. or Against the San Diego Chargers on Saturday, August 22, at 7 p.m.
- Where: University of Phoenix Stadium
- Door time: one hour before kickoff
- Tickets will be emailed
Games and Dates
- $25 for for one 400-level seat ($36.50 value)
- $49 for one 100-level seat ($76.50 value)
Midwest Tickets is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Arizona Cardinals or University of Phoenix Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the stadium ticket office. Tickets will be emailed to your provided address.
The Scouting Report
With perennial coach-of-the-year candidate Bruce Arians at the helm, the Cardinals have blossomed into one of the most dangerous teams in the conference. They’ve been especially formidable at home: over the past two regular seasons, the Cardinals posted a 13-3 record at University of Phoenix Stadium. This month, they’ll swoop back onto the gridiron to tune up for another playoff run during a pair of preseason games against the Chiefs and Chargers—each one a playoff contender in their own right. Luckily, the Cardinals come equipped with one of the league’s deepest rosters, and their offensive line has a chance to be dominant so long as it continues to prevent defenders and pesky vacuum salesmen from reaching the quarterback.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the NFL, Arizona Cardinals, or University of Phoenix Stadium. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.