According to legend, Babe Ruth pointed his bat toward the sky to let his fans know exactly where the flesh-eating aliens were coming from. See the greats be great with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see an Arizona Diamondbacks game
- Where: Chase Field
- Gate time: 1.5 hours before first pitch
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Dates and Seating Options
- $12 for one infield reserve seat (up to a $22 value)
- $30 for one baseline box seat (up to a $47 value)
- $42 for one infield box seat (up to a $60 value)
For the above options, choose from the following games against the Chicago Cubs :
- Friday, July 18, at 6:40 p.m.
- Saturday, July 19, at 5:10 p.m.
- Sunday, July 20, at 1:10 p.m.
- $8 for one infield reserve seat (a $16 value)
- $25 for one baseline box seat (a $38 value)
- $36 for one infield box seat (up to a $49 value)
For the above options, choose from the following games against the Detroit Tigers:
- Monday, July 21, at 6:40 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 22, at 6:40 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 23, at 12:40 p.m.
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to the Arizona Diamondbacks website to complete your transaction. This Groupon applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all Arizona Diamondbacks fees and taxes in full.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
On July 18, the Diamondbacks charge into Chase Field to start home stands against the Chicago Cubs and first-place Detroit Tigers. This six-game stretch marks baseball’s first action following the All-Star break, the annual three-day hiatus in which players hibernate briefly beneath their park’s pitching mound. During both series, fans can take advantage of special promotions at Chase Field, including post-game fireworks on July 18th and a back-to-school backpack giveaway for kids on July 20.
After joining the National League’s West Division in 1998, it only took four seasons for the Arizona Diamondbacks to become World Series champions, making them the fastest expansion team to win it all in MLB history. Since then, the D-backs faithful continue to fill the stands of Chase Field, a 48,000-seat retractable-roof ballpark constructed for the team’s inaugural season. The dbTV board in center field replays crucial saves and high-flying hits in 136’x46’ of high-definition glory, and just beyond the fence in right-center field, a swimming pool allows fans armed with foam noodles to whack opponents’ home runs back into play. During the fourth inning of every game, kids can interact with D. Baxter the Bobcat in his upper-concourse Den equipped with slides and batting cages.