What You'll Get
- One G-Pass for an Arizona Diamondbacks game, starting from $11.50
- Click here to view the seating chart
Dates and Opponents
- Against the St. Louis Cardinals (April 25–28)
- Against the Colorado Rockies (April 29–May 1)
- Against the San Francisco Giants (May 14)
- Against the New York Yankees (May 17-18)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
In December the Diamondbacks gave fans an early Christmas gift: they swooped in and signed top free-agent pitcher Zack Greinke to a massive contract. At the time, the move created plenty of buzz around a team that was already stacked with talent—now, it makes the Diamondbacks an instant contender in the NL West. Here are a couple other D-backs to keep an eye on:
- Paul Goldschmidt: The rest of the baseball world is finally beginning to learn what D-backs fans have known for a long time: Goldschmidt is the best hitter in the game. Entrenched in the heart of the team’s lineup, the first-baseman is essentially a lock for 30 home runs and 100 RBIs. The crazy part? At 28, he’s just entering his prime.
- AJ Pollock: To say AJ Pollock had a breakout year in 2015 would be an understatement. He set career highs in games played, runs, hits, doubles, home runs, RBIs, walks, and stolen bases. He also won his first Gold Glove in centerfield by gracefully snagging fly balls and any kisses blown by adoring fans.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arizona Diamondbacks
After joining the National League's West Division in 1998, it only took four seasons for the Arizona Diamondbacks to become World Series champions, making them the fastest expansion team to win it all in MLB history. Since then, the D-backs faithful continue to fill the stands of Chase Field, a 48,000-seat retractable-roof ballpark constructed for the team's inaugural season. The dbTV board in center field replays crucial saves and high-flying hits in 136'x46' of high-definition glory, and just beyond the fence in right-center field, a swimming pool allows fans to cool off on hot days. During the fourth inning of every game, kids can interact with D. Baxter the Bobcat in his upper-concourse Den equipped with slides and batting cages.