What You'll Get
Statistics help fans analyze a baseball player’s career, from quantifying a slugger’s batting average to measuring a right fielder’s apathy. See numbers come to life with this deal.
Choose from Six Options
- $8 for one ticket for infield reserve seating (a $16 value, plus applicable fees)
- $20 for one ticket for baseline reserve seating (a $27 value, plus applicable fees)<p>
For each option, choose from the following games:
- Against the Philadelphia Phillies on Monday, April 23, at 6:40 p.m.
- Against the Phillies on Tuesday, April 24, at 6:40 p.m.
- Against the Phillies on Wednesday, April 25, at 12:40 p.m.<p>
The Scouting Report
Following an October trip to the NLCS as the West Division champions, the Arizona Diamondbacks kicked off the 2012 season with their eyes on another title, besting the San Francisco Giants in a three-game sweep—a feat they look to repeat during a home series against the East’s top team, the Philadelphia Phillies. Fans can anticipate huge hits from center fielder Chris Young, who in 2011 became the first player in franchise history to amass 20 home runs and 20 stolen bases in three consecutive seasons. Right fielder and two-time All-Star selection Justin Upton steps up to best last year’s 31 homers, which earned him enough frequent-flyer miles to send his baseball on a free trip to Bermuda.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 24, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 20 per person. Valid only for baseline reserve seating and infield reserve seating. Tickets are non-transferable. Must redeem together to sit together. Customers buy through MLB.com, see additional conditions that apply. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.