According to legend, Babe Ruth pointed his bat toward the sky to let his fans know exactly where the flesh-eating aliens were coming from. See the greats be great with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see an Arizona Diamondbacks game
- Where: Chase Field
- Door time: 1.5 hours before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Dates and Seating Options
- $9 for one ticket for infield reserve seating (a $16 value)
- $29 for one ticket for infield box seating (a $49 value)
For either seating option, choose one of the following games:
- Against the L.A. Dodgers on Monday, September 16, at 6:40 p.m.
- Against the Dodgers on Tuesday, September 17, at 6:40 p.m.
- Against the Dodgers on Wednesday, September 18, at 6:40 p.m.
- Against the Dodgers on Thursday, September 19, at 12:40 p.m.
- Against the Washington Nationals on Friday, September 27, at 6:40 p.m.
- Against the Nationals on Saturday, September 28, at 5:10 p.m.
- Against the Nationals on Sunday, September 29, at 1:10 p.m.
When you click "Buy," you'll be redirected to the Arizona Diamondbacks website to complete your transaction. This Groupon applies toward the face value of tickets, but you'll still need to pay all Arizona Diamondbacks fees and taxes in full.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
With their sights set on a playoff berth, the Diamondbacks' four-game homestand against the L.A. Dodgers on September 16–19 will offer a crucial opportunity to narrow the gap between the NL West's top two teams. Though the Dodgers currently command the division, the Diamondbacks have won 7 of 12 meetings against L.A. in 2013. A week later, the D-backs host the Nationals in the final series of the season.
After joining the National League's West Division in 1998, it only took four seasons for the Arizona Diamondbacks to become World Series champions, making them the fastest expansion team to win it all in MLB history. Since then, the D-backs faithful continue to fill the stands of Chase Field, a 48,000-seat retractable-roof ballpark constructed for the team's inaugural season. The widest LED board in Major League Baseball replays crucial saves and high-flying hits in 136'x46' of high-definition glory, and just beyond the fence in right-center field, a swimming pool allows fans armed with foam noodles to whack opponents' home runs back into play. During the fourth inning of every game, kids can interact with D. Baxter the Bobcat in his upper-concourse Den equipped with slides and batting cages.