A dynamic Diamondbacks offense against rivals from across the MLB on Chase Field
What You'll Get
- Seating: Infield Box, Baseline Reserve, Bleachers, Infield Reserve, or Club Reserve
- Individual seats within each section are assigned by the venue after purchase.
- Click to view the seating chart
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together
- G-Pass can only be redeemed on mobile app
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Wednesday, July 24, 2019 vs. Baltimore Orioles
- Friday-Sunday, August 02-04, 2019 vs. Washington Nationals
- Monday-Wednesday, August 05-07 2019 vs. Philadelphia Phillies
- Thursday-Sunday, August 15-18, 2019 vs. San Francisco Giants
- Monday-Wednesday, August 19-21, 2019 vs. Colorado Rockies
- Thursday-Sunday, August 29-September 1, 2019 vs. Los Angeles Dodgers
- Monday-Wednesday, September 02-04, 2019 vs. San Diego Padres
- Friday-Sunday, September 13-15, 2019 vs. Cincinnati Reds
- Monday-Wednesday, September 16-18, 2019 vs. Miami Marlins
- Monday-Wednesday, September 23-25, 2019 vs. St. Louis Cardinals
- Friday-Sunday, September 27-29, 2019 vs. San Diego Padres
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Fine Print
About Arizona Diamondbacks
After joining the National League's West Division in 1998, it only took four seasons for the Arizona Diamondbacks to become World Series champions, making them the fastest expansion team to win it all in MLB history. Since then, the D-backs faithful continue to fill the stands of Chase Field, a 48,000-seat retractable-roof ballpark constructed for the team's inaugural season. The dbTV board in center field replays crucial saves and high-flying hits in 136'x46' of high-definition glory, and just beyond the fence in right-center field, a swimming pool allows fans to cool off on hot days. During the fourth inning of every game, kids can interact with D. Baxter the Bobcat in his upper-concourse Den equipped with slides and batting cages.