What You'll Get
- Comedy Night Live
- When: Friday, May 22, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Arizona Event Center
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $12 for two tickets (up to $27.62 value)
- $19 for four tickets (up to $55.24 value)
Comedy Night Live
- Host: Lady T, who’s worked with Danny Glover; written a children’s book, The Unexpected: A Story for Taylor; and appeared in 2007’s Forbidden Fruits
- Headliner: Marlon Da Gr8, who’s inspired by Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence
- Also appearing: Quincy Supersilly | Comedian Sincere | Manny Hernandez | Adam Lark
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 23, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 5/22/2015 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Arizona Event Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Arizona Event Center’s current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arizona Event Center
Wanting to see more art, music, and entertainment in their town, a few local businessmen decided to take matters into their own hands and build a venue flexible enough to host all three. Their creation—the 30,000 square foot Arizona Event Center—boasts three stages between the back theater and front pavilion, comfortably hosting up to 4,000 guests at any given time. They rent the versatile space out for concerts, sporting events, trade shows, comedy nights, and even weddings, enhancing each experience with a professional lighting and sound system.
While the place itself is already impressive, the owners supplement its intrinsic charms with local business partnerships. The Mesa Police Department oversees certain security duties, liquor and energy drink companies supply complementary goods as advertisements, visitors are served food, snacks, and drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, and Clean Air Cab makes sure that plenty of vehicles are on hand to ferry away partiers who took advantage of the full bar or donated their rides to a monster truck rally.