- Two or four tickets to Believe The Magic: A Tribute To Elvis
- When: Saturday, August 15, at 6:30 p.m. or 10 p.m.
- Where: Arizona Event Center
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- $15 for two general-admission tickets (up to $42.42 value)
- $62 for four tickets at a VIP table with a bottle of wine (up to $150 value)
Believe The Magic: A Tribute To Elvis
- The Star: Jim Westover, a lauded Elvis tribute artist from Phoenix who dons the rhinestone suits and pompadour of The King to embody the one-of-a-kind star
- The Show: an energetic whirlwind of Elvis hits throughout the years which may include “Hound Dog,” “Love Me Tender,” and “Suspicious Minds”
Arizona Event Center
Wanting to see more art, music, and entertainment in their town, a few local businessmen decided to take matters into their own hands and build a venue flexible enough to host all three. Their creation—the 30,000 square foot Arizona Event Center—boasts three stages between the back theater and front pavilion, comfortably hosting up to 4,000 guests at any given time. They rent the versatile space out for concerts, sporting events, trade shows, comedy nights, and even weddings, enhancing each experience with a professional lighting and sound system.
While the place itself is already impressive, the owners supplement its intrinsic charms with local business partnerships. The Mesa Police Department oversees certain security duties, liquor and energy drink companies supply complementary goods as advertisements, visitors are served food, snacks, and drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, and Clean Air Cab makes sure that plenty of vehicles are on hand to ferry away partiers who took advantage of the full bar or donated their rides to a monster truck rally.