- Tickets to Paula DeAnda
- When: Saturday, September 12 at 7 p.m.
- Where: Arizona Event Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- $15 for two general admission (up to $30 value)
- $88 for one VIP table with a meet-and-greet and select bottle service (up to $175 value)
- Paula DeAnda’s inspirations: Aaliyah, Jo Dee Messina, and fellow Texan Selena
- How her career mirrors the latter: like Selena, she’s building her fan base on a tour of the Southwestern United States
- Her leading singles: “Doing Too Much,” “Brand New,” and “Walk Away (Remember Me)”
Arizona Event Center
Wanting to see more art, music, and entertainment in their town, a few local businessmen decided to take matters into their own hands and build a venue flexible enough to host all three. Their creation—the 30,000 square foot Arizona Event Center—boasts three stages between the back theater and front pavilion, comfortably hosting up to 4,000 guests at any given time. They rent the versatile space out for concerts, sporting events, trade shows, comedy nights, and even weddings, enhancing each experience with a professional lighting and sound system.
While the place itself is already impressive, the owners supplement its intrinsic charms with local business partnerships. The Mesa Police Department oversees certain security duties, liquor and energy drink companies supply complementary goods as advertisements, visitors are served food, snacks, and drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, and Clean Air Cab makes sure that plenty of vehicles are on hand to ferry away partiers who took advantage of the full bar or donated their rides to a monster truck rally.